Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ready for Bed

So I am waiting to go to bed to make sure the kids are really asleep. Kevin has had the stomach flu all weekend, so I sent him to bed. I am hoping to go to bed soon too. My bed is calling to me :) I am finally getting over mastitis from last week, so I could use a few straight hours of sleep myself. As of now, Holt is making some chirping noise, and I hear Noelle talking. I am going to have to go see what she is saying.............. :) As I stand close to her door, I hear, "Old McDonald had a farm, E,I,E,I,O. And on that farm he had a cow. E,I,E,I,O. With a moo, moo here...." Oh my, oh my! How she can make my heart smile! Such a blessing!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So precious! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! :-)