Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Sweet Reunions
A couple of Sundays ago I had a reunion with some old friends that I grew up with. We had a night of worship, food, and games. It brought back tons of great memories, and it was just really good for my heart to see everyone. Kevin was playing djembe that night during worship and I was singing. While we were doing worship, Noelle came up to the front and danced for awhile and then came up on stage right next to Kevin and started playing a small djembe right beside him. It was a special moment to watch her without shame play and sing with her daddy, and I pray that she fully comes to know and love the Lord and without shame she would chase after Him for the rest of her life.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
this is super-sweet. love it.
sorry it didn't work out for me to come by while I was in town. my last couple of days got busy... you know how it goes. I'll try you again next time.
Awe! What a sweet heart. So glad you had a fun time.
Post a Comment