Tuesday, September 16, 2008
First day flying solo
Yesterday was my first day flying solo with the kiddos. The morning started off rough. I got done with Holt's 5:30 am feeding and then he threw it up everywhere. So I was then cleaning him up and the sheets/blankets. He has been throwing up once or twice each day for the last 5 days. Not quite sure if it is reflux or just plain overeating. I go for his check up on Thursday, so we will see what the doctor says. But I had just got done cleaning him up and was settling back into bed when Noelle woke up. I was thinking "what time is it?" It was 6 am. She usually wakes up at 7:30 am, so I was not excited about 6 am. So rise and shine! Unfortunately, I had a serious migraine after about two hours of sleep in the night, and my first meltdown came as Kevin was about to head out the door to work. I was just overwhelmed at the thought of the whole day on my own. But I made it through, and it was not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. I really ended up enjoying the day with both of them minus the migraine :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad you made it through! God was faithful to give you the strength and energy you needed but was the migraine entirely necessary? Come on! I know that must be hard! I'm saying a prayer for you now...love ya,
Cristin
Glad you made it through the first day of soloing it!! Hopefully it will just get better from here on out!! Right? Isn't that how it's supposed to work!!! Let us know if you need anything! :) Love you!
Ugh! What a morning! I can't imagine two kids plus a migraine. Yikes! I'm glad it ended up being a good day though. We're still praying for you guys!
Post a Comment