So Noelle has kept me laughing these last couple of weeks as she is adjusting to all of the changes of having a baby brother. Here are a few of the things she has done and said:
1. Holt crying.
Holt: "crying"
Noelle: "Mommy, what is wrong with him?"
Me: "He is hungry."
Holt: "crying"
Noelle: "Mommy, what is wrong with him?"
Me: "He is tired."
Noelle: "It is okay baby brother (while rubbing his head). Its okay."
She asks me this everytime he cries. Poor thing. She cannot stand it when he cries. She just wants to fix it and make him better.
2. Holt and bath time.
Me: "Time to give Holt a bath. Want to come help me."
Noelle: "Okay."
Holt: "crying"
Noelle: "Mommy, stop that. You are scaring him."
Me: "He is okay baby. He is just cold. I am trying to hurry."
Noelle: "Hurry, mommy. Hurry."
3. Burping Holt.
Noelle: "Don't be mean mommy."
Me: "It is okay baby. I am not hitting him. I am trying to help him burp, so his tummy won't hurt."
Noelle: "Don't hurt him mommy."
Me: "I know baby. I won't."
She is just too cute. She is not quite sure about everything just yet, but she is getting more comfortable as the days go by. I still think it will be awhile before she gets used to the crying.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww how cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well! Love the Blog!
so funny! That's so sweet that she's so concerned about him. I can't imagine all the funny sayings to come!
Post a Comment