Friday, May 29, 2009

The Happenings of May

So May has come and almost gone, and as always it seems to be filled with so many things going on. We have had Mothers day, my cousins wedding, Kevin's birthday, Hannah's spring show, the women's retreat at church, Kevin's camping trip, and now Noelle has started swim lessons. It has been a busy but fun month!

Noelle is getting bigger and more mature all the time. She makes my heart smile on a daily basis. She cracks me up all the time with the things she says and does. Holt is crawling like crazy and pulling up on everything. I have had to babyproof the house even further as he gets into everything and pulls on everything. I just let him loose and see what else I need to put away :) I have also had to start closing all the doors, and especially the bathrooms cause he is fascinated by the toilet and toilet paper?? His reflux finally seems to be improving some, and he has finally started sleeping through the night most nights. Praise the LORD!!!! The gastro doctor thinks he should outgrow his reflux by a year old, so we are definitely praying for that. I would like to put puking, Prevacid, sleepless nights, and difficulty eating behind us. It has definitely been extremely difficult functioning on next to no sleep and trying to take care of both of them.

Mothers Day

Ready to go to Renee's Wedding


Holt on the move :)

Me and Noelle at Hannah's Spring Show


Lindy and I at the Village Women's Retreat in Frisco


Steph and I at the Village Women's Retreat

No comments: