This is how I learned he could pull to a stand....and now he does it all the time. Crazy!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Moving Forward and Moving Back
These last two weeks have been crazy. Holt and Noelle got sick with some crazy virus that gives you high temps with no other symptoms. Doctors think it was a virus called roseola that is going around?? Who knows, but they are all well now! And Holt decided to start crawling the "right" way. He has been "military" crawling for a couple months now. And he has started pulling up to a stand which is crazy. He is getting so big!! Noelle is not too excited about it, because he can get to her faster and to "her toys" faster. So, she decided to take over one of his toys. I found her in his exersaucer when I was coming out of the room after feeding the baby. I asked her, "What are you doing?" She said, "Pretending to be a baby." Hhmmm. Okay??
This is how I learned he could pull to a stand....and now he does it all the time. Crazy!
"Look at me, MOM." So proud :)
This is how I learned he could pull to a stand....and now he does it all the time. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Uh oh! But she looks so cute just sitting there!
Post a Comment